Oakland: Mi Grullense

I love going with AG on Oakland taco explorations.  On one such outing, AG took us to Mi Grullense:


Located in the parking lot of Goodwill, the taco truck was easy to spot from far away.

We bought a bunch of tacos ($3 each, except for lengua and tripa, which is $3.50 each) and ate them off the hood of AG's car:


We tried buche and carne asada (above) as well as lengua, cabeza, and tripa (below):


Now, don't get me wrong.  The tacos were good.  But competition is fierce in Oakland and Mi Grullense just isn't special enough to make it onto the list of places I would want to go back to again and again.

But if I happened to be at Goodwill and the truck was there?  I would totally get a taco...or five.


Mi Grullense
2925 International Blvd
Oakland, CA 94601
(510) 568-5829

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!