San Francisco: Lahore Karahi

My sister returned from Taiwan on Tuesday.  She, my mom, and my ahyi came up to SF on Wednesday for dinner and I took them to Turtle Tower and then Mission Pie for dessert.  Too lazy to write up revisit posts for those, so I'm skipping ahead to when my sister came up on Thursday to stay with me for a few nights.

Thursday night, I dragged my sister through the Civic Center/Tenderloin to get to Lahore Karahi:

















My coworkers treated the other intern and me out to Indian for lunch that same day, but you can never have too much Indian food, right?

After placing our order at the counter, we seated ourselves at a table:

















We were immediately brought a basket of papadum:























Then the food started arriving.  First came the tandoori fish:

















This was my first time having tandoori fish.  There was a lemony tang to it that I really liked.

Then came the lamb korma and rice:

















My sister found it spicy, but I was totally ok.

Absolutely loved the garlic naan:

















To round off the meal, we got a mango lassi:























I'm not a yogurt girl, so lassi usually isn't my thing.  But this mango lassi was much more mango than yogurt, so I rather enjoyed it.

We left really, really stuffed.  The end.


Lahore Karahi
612 O'Farrell St
San Francisco, CA 94109
(415) 567-8603
http://www.lahorekarahisanfrancisco.com/

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!