Stockton: Pho Binh Minh

Before we left Stockton, we went to one of T's favorite restaurants, Pho Binh Minh, for dinner.  Apparently she would go multiple times a month while she was still in school:


The interior was everything we expected, from the table settings to the paintings of Vietnamese ladies on the wall:


Since it was my first visit, I followed T's lead and ordered the hu tieu Binh Minh or special Binh Minh flat rice noodle soup ($8.95 for a small):


Just look at them noods!:


The noodles were nice and chewy while the broth was clean and flavorful.  Definitely a solid bowl of noods.

Because it was hot that day, we couldn't resist ordering a cold drink.  T got the lychee smoothie ($3.75):


Whereas I went the avocado smoothie route ($4.25):


I can see why T was a regular at Pho Binh Minh during her school days.  If we'd gone to college together, I would've been right there with her.  Portion sizes are generous, the prices are cheap, and the food itself is delicious.  If I ever find myself in Stockton looking for a place to eat, Pho Binh Minh would be on my short list!
 

Pho Binh Minh
1139 E March Ln #D
Stockton, CA 95210
(209) 477-1530

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!