Orange County: Presotea

I don't know how Abby finds out these things, but while we were in SoCal last fall, she found out that a Presotea had opened in Westminster.  I'd never heard of Presotea, but apparently Abby had it in Taiwan and really liked it.  I wasn't about to turn down a chance to get boba, so away we went:


Due to the pandemic, the interior was blocked off so that we could only place our order at the counter and then wait outside:


We ended up ordering a wintermelon and hojicha milk tea ($4.50), an avocado smoothie (normally $5.75, but there was a deal going on for $3!), and a signature fruit tea ($4.75):


I was most curious about the wintermelon hojicha milk tea, but it also turned out to be my least favorite.  The tea itself was fine, but there were these candied bits of what might have been wintermelon at the bottom of the drink that I just did not care for.  No thanks.

The other drinks were much better.  I particularly enjoyed the avocado smoothie.  Especially at that price point.

Presotea seems to offer $3, $2, and even $1 deals on different drinks from time to time.  If I lived in SoCal, I would definitely make my Chinese ancestors proud by taking advantage of those deals!  Too bad they haven't opened a branch in NorCal yet.  

I say "yet" because I'm eternally hopeful.

Come to the Bay, Presotea!


Presotea
9211 Bolsa Ave, Ste 105
Westminster, CA 92683
(714) 613-1099
https://presoteasocal.com/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!