South Bay: Gilley's Coffee Shoppe

My dad had a meeting after church, so my mom and I had to find a place to grab brunch and kill time.  After some furtive texting with my sister during the sermon we found ourselves at Gilley's Coffee Shoppe:


My mom wanted the french toast:


Whereas I went with the spinach omelette:


The boiled spinach was unexpected and a bit bland, but the melted cheese helped make up for it.

Gilley's is basically your typical family breakfast joint.  Nothing fancy or surprising.  Just the basics at fairly decent prices.  Not the best brunch I've ever had, but I had no complaints.

What I should complain about is my utter lack of motivation to study for the bar.  Then again, I suppose watching Property Wars on the Discovery Channel could count as reviewing real property law...if you squint.  Really hard.  

Now I just have to think of a way to justify watching River Monsters tonight.  Maybe torts?   


Gilley's Coffee Shoppe
47 N Santa Cruz Ave
Los Gatos, CA 95030
(408) 395-3318

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!