Oakland: Camber

Taking advantage of my housesitting in Oakland, I met up with SY and VN for dinner after work the day following our tacos at the lake outing.  VN was running a bit late, so SY and I stopped by Camber for some happy hour bites:


We had a perfect view of the Warriors playoff game from our table:


Camber is a bar that also offers Thai food.  SY got herself a drink, but as I'm not much of an alcohol drinker, I focused on the food section of the happy hour menu. 

The potato samosas came with mint chutney and cost $6 for three pieces:


They were alright, but not as good as the garlic wings ($7):


Don't get me wrong.  The food was good.  But if those are the happy hour prices, I'm scared to ask what the regular menu prices are.

Though I suppose if you're downtown and looking for a place to hang out after work where you can munch on something while all your friends are drinking, Camber is a great option.  Their atmosphere is chill and there are plenty of TV screens for maximum sport watching pleasure. 

Happy hour is every Monday through Thursday from 5:00 to 7:00pm and Friday from 2:00pm to 6:00pm. 


Camber
1707 Telegraph Ave
Oakland, CA 94612
(510) 663-4560
http://camberoakland.com/Home

Comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES ON INSTAGRAM!